Code of ethics
The employees of Advanced Surveillance Group have joined together in agreement that all work and professional relationships must be of the highest ethical and moral standards. Advanced Surveillance Group shall provide professional and competent services to all clients. This code of ethics constitutes those values agreed to by the employees of ASG. This code is to be honored and practiced as a guideline for all professional activities.
- An employee shall provide professional services in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- An employee shall observe, and adhere to the precepts of honesty, integrity, and truthfulness.
- An employee shall be truthful, diligent, and honorable in the discharge of their professional responsibilities.
- An employee shall honor each client contract, adhering to all responsibilities by providing ethical services within the limits of the law.
- An employee shall safeguard confidential information and exercise the utmost care to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- An employee shall refrain from improper and unethical solicitation of business; including false or misleading claims or advertising.
- An employee shall use due diligence to insure that all employees and co-workers adhere to this same code of ethical conduct; respecting all persons, performing the job diligently and working within the limits of the law.
- An employee shall never knowingly cause harm or defame the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, owners, the company, or any employee of the company.
- An employee shall never undertake an assignment that is contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America or the security interests of this country.
We understand and agree to abide by all elements of the code as described above at all times while conducting investigations for Advanced Surveillance Group.