Signs of Spousal infidelity
Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right. If you have suspicious, consider some of the following and be as impartial as possible.
Have you noticed a:
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest with you
- Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming
- Cheating husband or wife is often unavailable while at work
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work or not wants to go alone
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before
- Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Internet web browser history list (this is a record of web sites visited) contains unusual sites
- Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail account
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages
You may also want to consider reviewing your spouses credit card bills.
Investigating cheating & marital infidelity is one of the most important services private detectives render.
Issues of infidelity need to be handled by an NY private investigator who is not only experienced at surveillance and information gathering, they must also be well versed in New York family law to succeed. Our Domestic Services division is comprised of private investigators who are among the nation's best at handling domestic matters like spousal surveillance and getting results that matter. From our administrative staff to our nationwide staff of local field investigators, we represent the best in the industry at getting discreet results at affordable prices, anywhere! Unlike many investigative agencies, we have a large, ethnic and gender diverse team of investigators at our disposal, ensuring that we have the right type of investigator for your case. We operate successfully in any socio-economic environment, regardless of where our subject goes. This, combined with our state-of-the-art technology, extensive investigative resources and regular training make us the premier investigative agency no matter where you are. This is not something that ever investigative agency in New York can claim. Lets face it, New York City is the most diverse, modern and complicated city in the world. We have everything here, including ever type of inappropriate behavior. The night life, the fast pace, the massive number of people and they overall lifestyle allow a cheating spouse all of the opportunity in the world to stray and think that it is acceptable and discreet.
We get you proof and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Regardless of whether you need to know the truth simply to go forward with your life, or if you need proof of cheating & infidelity to win in court, A.S.G. is the New York Private Investigator for you. We get you video proof of where they go, who they see and what they do. We provide you with video evidence that will take away any doubt of what they were doing on a VHS tape, CD Rom or DVD. We take video in the day, the night, indoors or outdoors. We leave nothing to chance!
If you think that spousal surveillance can help you, we recommend that you read a quick Overview of Spousal Surveillance.
We, like most Manhattan private investigators, charge our clients an hourly rate for surveillance, with mileage and any other investigative procedures being added. Our rates vary depending on which specific region of New York your case is in. We design each surveillance to give you the best possible results given what we collective know about your spouses activities. In some cases we may need two or more investigators to remain invisible. Sometimes we use cars or go on foot. Each case is different and we will always work with you to develope a plan that we both agree to that makes sense. We do this in a sincere effort to give you the best opportunity to know the truth and to minimize your cost.
New York Private Investigators have the ability to watch your spouse, monitor who they are with, where they go and what they do, discreetly and confidentially. We can do this through surveillance, obtaining telephone records and providing you with software to monitor e-mail, chat room discussions and internet activity. During our initial consultation, we will discuss all of these options with you and help you find the right tools for the job.
Although NY spousal surveillance is one of the most frequently used tools for uncovering infidelity, each set of circumstances can call for different measures. Some of the other more commonly requested services we provide when investigating infidelity that can be done in conjunction with an infidelity or spousal surveillance investigation are as follows:
- Monitoring the cheater's E-Mail, Chat Room Discussions and Internet Activity
- Tracking the cheater's vehicle
- Asset Searches in New York and Beyond
- Electronic Eavesdropping Detection
- E-Mail Tracing
- Identification of the Other Person in NY or elsewhere
- NY Child Custody & Support Investigations
Because each case is unique, we recommend that you call us and speak to a New York private investigator about your situation to better assess which type of investigation would work best for you. The call is toll free and the consultation is strictly confidential. Get the piece of mind you deserve and the ability to move forward with your life. Call today.
For more information on spousal infidelity and infidelity investigations, your find it useful to review our Spousal Surveillance Frequently Asked Questions page.